How to apply: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address (and other invoice information). You have secured your space at the workshop as soon as you have payed the invoice.
- The role of your feet in supporting, balancing and pushing your body
- Your hands as a mirror of your relationship with yourself and others.
- The art of walking.
- Breathing for inspiration, energy, and relaxation.
- Posture as a potential for action.
- Healthy Spine.
- Power sitting.
- Strenght vs Rigidity
- Movement sequences to improve your Yoga, zumba, Tai Ji etc.
- Identifying and releasing muscle contractions and unnecessary tension.
- Finding more effective movement patterns given your body structure and your job tasks.
- Body language – my way of being in the world.
- Centering and focusing – changing my attitude and the outcome.
- Awareness of your embodied patterns and their impact on yourself and others.
- Increased sense of relaxation and aliveness.
- Individual feedback on more effective posture and movement alternatives.
- Tools to use your body as a resource for action.
- Self-care exercises to age well.
- Centering techniques to reduce stress and improve your performance.
- 30-second exercises to balance yourself.
Bibiana Badenes is an influential somatic educator from Benicasim, Spain, where she oversees an innovative body-mind rehabilitation program for rheumatoid arthritis patients and stress management clients. She is the head of Kinesis, a somatic therapy clinic. Trained as both a Physical Therapist graduated from the University of Valencia and an Advanced Certified Rolfer and Rolfing Movement Practitioner, Bibiana works with a wide variety of patients and different conditions, from sports people to children and the elderly, she also offers somatic coaching for business people and for teachers. She has worked with Swedish patients since the year 1998 in residential programs in Spain, and has treated more than 3000 Swedish patients with different conditions. 20Bibai Her love and enthusiasm for healing work and for people is immediately evident in her whole being, and in the vast number of programs she has created to assist people to realize their potential in body, mind, heart and spirit.
A pioneer in connecting and building bridges of contact among distinct therapeutic disciplines, Bibiana searches for an inter-disciplinary dialogue through health which can be accessible to everyone . She created and directs the Congress: Bodywisdom Spain to fulfill this vision www.bodywisdomspain.com.
She also trained as an Embodiment Facilitator in 2016. And Leader as Coach from Columbia Uniersity , NY.
She has remained at the leading edge of Body Mind treatments and education in southern Europe as well as enjoying a rich family life with her husband and 3 children, ah and her dog.